Berry Fresh OREO Golden Tiramisu
- 100 g sugar
- 200 g mascarpone
- 150 g Greek yogurt
- 200 ml whipped cream
- 20 OREO Golden cookies
- 150 g raspberries
- 1 tbsp cocoa powderor grated chocolate
- Are you berry excited? You should be! To start, put the sugar and mascarpone in a bowl and mix with a blender until creamy. Add the Greek yoghurt and continue to mix until everything is blended together.
- Whisk the cream until it’s firm and fold into the mascarpone mixture. Line the bottom of a round tin (approx. 20 cm in diameter) with a layer of OREOs (9 cookies). Then pour half the mascarpone mixture on top. Sprinkle the raspberries over it and then add a second layer of OREOs.
- Spread the remaining mascarpone mixture over the OREOs and leave to set in the fridge for 12 hours. (We know, but it’s worth it, trust us).
- When set, decorate with cocoa powder and the remaining OREOs before serving. Voila, your Tirama-woo is ready!